Join us in Egypt for 5 days of Sound and meditation in one of the most magical mystical places on the planet. We have the great honour of being granted access to play for you and humanity in the Great Pyramid, The Red Pyramid and the Sphinx in Giza. Our Guide and keeper of the pyramids for 7 generations will support us on this unforgettable journey, where we will experience sound in 3 of the most renowned power vortexes on the earth, shrouded by the mysteries of advanced civilisations.
The Pyramids are believed by some to be tombs of Pharaohs. We believe this is not actually the case at all, when you are inside the pyramid you will begin to understand that these wonders were in fact built for an entirely different purpose as Thoth/Hermes tells us.
Day 1 Arrival at Cairo International Airport
Check in to Hotel
Welcome to Cairo, Orientation and Dinner: 5pm to 8pm
Enjoy genuine Egyptian hospitality and cuisine in the hotel dining room. After dinner we will gather to review the itinerary, discuss local customs, Egyptian currency and what to expect. We will meditate together as a group to bring us into a cohesive unit and enhance our ability to optimise this enlightening journey through the sacred sites of Egypt.
Day 2 – Breakfast Buffet 7am to 8am
Explore Giza Plateau: 8:30 am to 11:30 am
We will have the opportunity to ride a camel during this excursion as well as explore the Giza Plateau with our guides. Expect to be amazed at the megalithic structures and the ambient energy present.
Lunch at a local restaurant: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Dinner at the Hotel: 5:00pm to 6:30pm
7:00pm Private Tour and Sacred Sound Ceremony in the Great Pyramid.
Day 3- Breakfast 7am to 8am
Visit the Saqqara Complex
12:00pm Lunch outside the hotel
Visit Egyptian Museum: 1:00pm to 4:00pm,
Return to hotel to rest
9 pm we will go to the desert for a full night under the stars and moon with Egyptian dinner.
All night Ceremony
Day 4 – Breakfast 7am to 8am
8:30am: Visit Red Pyramid for Sound Ceremony
Free time for shopping
Evening Celebration event and meditation at our Guide, Sayed’s village
Day 5 – Breakfast 7:00am
Sacred Sound Ceremony inside Sphinx foot
Check out of the hotel at 11:00am
The time has come to end our beautiful journey of the Heart. We will check out in plenty of time to catch our flight home from Cairo International Airport. Your Journey of Learning to Love Yourself and open your Heart will have a great impact on Humanity.
May you always be Blessed.
Tom & Abby
Cost of Tour €2250
– 3 fresh meals & bottled water every day
– Accommodation in 4 star hotel
– Transportation to/from Cairo airport in an air conditioned vehicle –
– All activities, tours, museums, ticket prices, and private entrance fees –
International flights to and from Cairo
Extra nights accommodation
To book your place please email us your intention to participate to email@example.com and send a 50% Non-refundable deposit (€1125) to the following account:
ABIGAIL DAVINA BRAIN
6 MORRIS BLITZ COURT
FOULDEN ROAD LONDON N16 7UJ
BANK HANDLOWY IN WARSAW
Ul. Senatorska 16
(cp 00-923) Warszawa
* Transportation from the airport to the hotel will be provided; all participants are required to send their flight information during registration.
* You will be required, upon arriving, to purchase a visa before leaving the airport. Our guide will be there to assist with this process.
* During the tour our guide will provide transportation to and from all scheduled site visits as well as comfortable transportation to the airport upon your departure.
* All of your accommodations, meals and bottled water, all entry fees to sites and camel ride are included in the price.
* Please let us know if you have any special requests or dietary requirements upon registration.
*Airfare to and from Cairo at beginning and end of trip are NOT included in cost. Any extra days you wish to book at the hotel will be at your own expense.