Along the path to Sound Healing, I am in deep gratitude to my family, teachers, colleagues, and community, including, but not limited to: Mirek and Bogusia, Dominika, Jakub and Florentin, Professor Jim Hardt, Estaban Valdivia, Daniel Cortes and Alexandra Obregon, Don Conreaux, Johannes Heimrath, Peter Hess, and all of the co-creators of Sound Healing across the globe.
The practices that have guided this path include, and are not limited to:
Qi Gong, Tai Chi, punk music, MEMYoga, Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), Singing Bowl Massage, dark room meditation, and the exploration of deep alpha brainwave studies
Our journeys to understanding ourselves can be so overwhelming- they are just a tiny fraction of the process and experiences that we choose. I have made it my mission in life to support these journeys, and do it through the very tunings that have supported me.
Here’s my story:
I was born in communist Poland. It was a very different time than now. I spent much of my time thinking about far-off destinations. Much time was spent riding trains to the outer reaches of geopolitical zones - as far as they would let me- in my case it was to the edge of Russia. I relished in where I could go, the exotic being at the edges of the rail line politically available. The sounds of the trains on rails were my first soundtrack.
There was the clanking of the train on the rails, the sensorial experience of the smoke in the cars, and the stories of people. So many stories shared, always. Between the sights, sounds, smells, and narratives, a slower and expansive sense of time emerged.
I loved this depth of sense, and found it as much experiencing the church's organ as I did playing punk music as a teenager. In reverence to Spirit or in rebellion, shooting out words with two or three riffs, the healing power of Sound consumed me.
It would be well into adulthood when I would be invited back to the healing power of Sound and Nature in companion.
Many years into adulthood, I was presented with a life-threatening diagnosis. That kickstarted, as it does for many of us, a healing journey that continues today. I began with physical practices, then practices that combined Sound with the body, and now, the space between nature, Sound, and body have found their right relationship. These practices have ultimately led me to a more naturalistic way of treating the body and the mind, in companion with Nature.
A big turning point came in 2002, when I experienced my first Gong concert. Without question, it changed my perspective, my proprioception, and a new channel opened. I developed a relationship with Don Conreaux and we soon began a collaboration. We began to tour, and over time, I incorporated multiple instruments into my practice: the guitar, piano, and indigenous percussive, wind, and string instruments. I led multiple world tours with other Sound practitioners, and began to record my own music. In 2006 in partnership with Johannes Heimrath, we began to make our own line of Gongs.
2011 Abby Delsol invited me to Argentina, where we met for the first time. The rest was actually not history, as it lives to this day. We have been collaborating with the seeds that we were given from Don Conreaux, Johannes Heimrath and others along the way, and have been sharing gongs, as well as indigenous instrumentation, and developing new instruments since.
In the few years to come, Abby and I co-created the methodologies of sound and movement that comprise our trainings and retreats today. The full system is something to behold. The compendium aligns where the sound that comes into the body, where it emerges from the body, and the movement that integrates it all. The experience is one of healing, that takes all the roads that have been traveled, the searching, and the resistance, back to the centre and into the whole.
- Fri, 08 DecWorclaw08 Dec 2023, 19:00 – 10 Dec 2023, 17:00Worclaw, Rozana 4-6, Wrocław, Poland
- Fri, 19 JanEl Bolsón19 Jan 2024, 17:00 – 25 Jan 2024, 17:00El Bolsón, El Bolsón, Río Negro Province, Argentina19 Jan 2024, 17:00 – 25 Jan 2024, 17:00El Bolsón, El Bolsón, Río Negro Province, ArgentinaWe will work with the archetypical energies and emotions of the Elements, which will help us recognise them within our own bodies and their influence on our emotions. With the Gong and Sound Healing techniques we make space to bring those fragmented parts of ourselves back into wholeness.
- Fri, 15 MarJubrique15 Mar 2024, 19:00 – 17 Mar 2024, 17:00Jubrique, C. Cruz, 23, 29492 Jubrique, Málaga, Spain15 Mar 2024, 19:00 – 17 Mar 2024, 17:00Jubrique, C. Cruz, 23, 29492 Jubrique, Málaga, SpainAs we deepen our practice and offerings we have become increasingly aware of the need to nourish ourselves by receiving and surrendering into the very practices we offer to others. This weekend is a surrender - for You!!
- Thu, 04 AprVejer de la Frontera04 Apr 2024, 17:00 – 07 Apr 2024, 14:00Vejer de la Frontera, La Muela, s/n, 11150 Vejer de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain04 Apr 2024, 17:00 – 07 Apr 2024, 14:00Vejer de la Frontera, La Muela, s/n, 11150 Vejer de la Frontera, Cádiz, SpainThrough 5Rythm® dance, archaic improvised singing and cleansing our bodies with healing plants we will dig deep into the earth, root ourselves, to release our inner power, spreading our ethereal wings and recognising our own divine self.
- Fri, 17 MayTone of Life Centre17 May 2024, 16:00 CEST – 26 May 2024, 16:00 CESTTone of Life Centre, C. Cruz, 23, 29492 Jubrique, Málaga, Spain17 May 2024, 16:00 CEST – 26 May 2024, 16:00 CESTTone of Life Centre, C. Cruz, 23, 29492 Jubrique, Málaga, SpainJoin us on a Magical journey through the mystery of Sound... Our 9 day Intensive Gong and Sound Therapy Retreat is tailored for everyone... beginner, intermediate or advanced practitioners interested in Sound as a tool for healing, or simply searching for a deeper connection with yourself...
- Wed, 12 JunCamping San Juan, Rio Genal12 Jun 2024, 18:00 CEST – 17 Jun 2024, 11:00 CESTCamping San Juan, Rio Genal, Carretera Algatocin, Jubrique12 Jun 2024, 18:00 CEST – 17 Jun 2024, 11:00 CESTCamping San Juan, Rio Genal, Carretera Algatocin, JubriqueWe are on!!! Second Edition Sound Medicine Festival A Gong Camp / Sound Healing Gathering / Chill out Jamming with friends by the River / A sharing of Grounding and Connecting Practices / Time for Music, Art, Movement, Nature, where we can release doing and drop into being.