Love and lineage, life's struggles, and a triumphant emergence of Sound has guided my path since early childhood.
I grew up off the grid in north-central Patagonia, Argentina. My mother was a West Indian healer and bodyworker, and my father: an aristocratic Londoner. This pairing lent itself to going back to the land, and living off the grid. I was infused at an early age with a wisdom that connected anatomy, music, and the healing arts. Like most young adults who grew up in the proverbial middle of nowhere, I left the family practice to lean into the more mainstream way of life, and returned for a long while to England.
In 2001, I began the journey back to Self, endeavoring a two-year immersion in Shamanistic studies, and began to use the drum and rattle to help people reconnect with fractured parts of their being. Further studies in life and death rituals enabled me to deepen my practices. In that process, I happened upon a gong bath at a festival in England. It was like someone switched everything off, and the relief was infinite, and my journey deepened.
Practices that came to me through birth lineage began to collaborate with modalities in Sound and Yoga, leading me to study deeply with German Garro in Argentina. Back in my childhood home, I was able to support the work my family had begun at our holistic healing center. The community around the center grew, and we began receiving teachers we met along our journeys in Europe.
One of those experiences was arranging the first gong training in Argentina in 2004. This particular experience launched the gong into a new audience and the practice of sound healing in that region. In 2006, my sister and I brought the first gong workshop to Barcelona. The love for the gong spread quickly, and for a number of years, we continued to organize yearly workshops both in Argentina and the UK.
In 2011, I invited Tom Soltron and Don Conreaux to take part in a tour of Argentina and Uruguay, where Tom facilitated a number of Sacred tone Improvisation workshops. There was a particular magic in these workshops and a synergy that called us to work together. We began offering concerts and sound baths in multiple cities across the globe, collaborating with Sound practitioners local and international, The synergy and partnership was born, and Tom and I continued the work by offering concerts and sound baths, including three world tours.
Over the years to follow, we would cultivate curricula for retreats, workshops, and trainings. Together, we integrated the healing connections of Sound and movement to support others in their journeys into Sound and healing. We are humbled to have supported thousands of people across Europe, Asia, and South America (as well as the US and Canada) to open themselves to the power of Sound Medicine.
It is with deep gratitude that I bow to all the Angels which have crossed my path, each enriching my experience of life in ways I would never have imagined. I honor my teachers, students as teachers, friends and the global Sound & Yoga community that have supported my exploration of Movement & Sound on this journey:
With great reverence to my parents Marie Delsol & Rowan Brain who knew and taught me the importance of living in tune with nature. And my children who taught me unconditional love. I honour my teachers, German Garro for inspiring me through the yoga that he shares and initiated me onto this path, Alex Hankey for his influence of transcendental meditation and his teacher the Maharishi, Eagle's Wing and Leo Rutheford, my sister Anabel Delsol for her companionship, Don Conreaux for introducing me to the Gong & the Muscle Emotion Meridian work, Monica Guinsburg for her continued sharing of Astrology, Alexandra Obregon and Daniel Cortes for their Medicine and teachings of the Inipi Ceremony, Janet Stone for re-inspiring me on my journey with Yoga, and my husband, Tom Soltron, for opening my heart to Music.
- Fri, 08 DecWorclaw08 Dec 2023, 19:00 – 10 Dec 2023, 17:00Worclaw, Rozana 4-6, Wrocław, Poland
- Fri, 19 JanEl Bolsón19 Jan 2024, 17:00 – 25 Jan 2024, 17:00El Bolsón, El Bolsón, Río Negro Province, Argentina19 Jan 2024, 17:00 – 25 Jan 2024, 17:00El Bolsón, El Bolsón, Río Negro Province, ArgentinaWe will work with the archetypical energies and emotions of the Elements, which will help us recognise them within our own bodies and their influence on our emotions. With the Gong and Sound Healing techniques we make space to bring those fragmented parts of ourselves back into wholeness.
- Fri, 15 MarJubrique15 Mar 2024, 19:00 – 17 Mar 2024, 17:00Jubrique, C. Cruz, 23, 29492 Jubrique, Málaga, Spain15 Mar 2024, 19:00 – 17 Mar 2024, 17:00Jubrique, C. Cruz, 23, 29492 Jubrique, Málaga, SpainAs we deepen our practice and offerings we have become increasingly aware of the need to nourish ourselves by receiving and surrendering into the very practices we offer to others. This weekend is a surrender - for You!!
- Thu, 04 AprVejer de la Frontera04 Apr 2024, 17:00 – 07 Apr 2024, 14:00Vejer de la Frontera, La Muela, s/n, 11150 Vejer de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain04 Apr 2024, 17:00 – 07 Apr 2024, 14:00Vejer de la Frontera, La Muela, s/n, 11150 Vejer de la Frontera, Cádiz, SpainThrough 5Rythm® dance, archaic improvised singing and cleansing our bodies with healing plants we will dig deep into the earth, root ourselves, to release our inner power, spreading our ethereal wings and recognising our own divine self.
- Fri, 17 MayTone of Life Centre17 May 2024, 16:00 CEST – 26 May 2024, 16:00 CESTTone of Life Centre, C. Cruz, 23, 29492 Jubrique, Málaga, Spain17 May 2024, 16:00 CEST – 26 May 2024, 16:00 CESTTone of Life Centre, C. Cruz, 23, 29492 Jubrique, Málaga, SpainJoin us on a Magical journey through the mystery of Sound... Our 9 day Intensive Gong and Sound Therapy Retreat is tailored for everyone... beginner, intermediate or advanced practitioners interested in Sound as a tool for healing, or simply searching for a deeper connection with yourself...
- Wed, 12 JunCamping San Juan, Rio Genal12 Jun 2024, 18:00 CEST – 17 Jun 2024, 11:00 CESTCamping San Juan, Rio Genal, Carretera Algatocin, Jubrique12 Jun 2024, 18:00 CEST – 17 Jun 2024, 11:00 CESTCamping San Juan, Rio Genal, Carretera Algatocin, JubriqueWe are on!!! Second Edition Sound Medicine Festival A Gong Camp / Sound Healing Gathering / Chill out Jamming with friends by the River / A sharing of Grounding and Connecting Practices / Time for Music, Art, Movement, Nature, where we can release doing and drop into being.